Our Man of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has told us that music plays a supportive role in the church and this is the persuasion of the LMM. We believe that the music ministry does not stand on its own, but rather is a product of the church from which it stems. This is why the LMM lays emphasis on our music ministers being notably committed in their local assemblies; and more importantly because the Word we receive in our local assemblies is the content and life of the music produced by the members of the LMM.
Music is an intrinsic part of the Christ Embassy Churches and fellowships, and this was made so by the Holy Spirit through the President of this great ministry, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
- Starting A Choir
All that’s required to start an LMM choir is a musically inclined member of the BLW in our churches, outreach or campus fellowships, who understands the vision of the LMM. A choir may start with just a couple of individuals, but should not remain that way. The choirs of the LMM, like every other part of the ministry, are expected to grow and develop.
A choir, once birthed must be registered with the LMM, this is done by simply calling or sending an e-mail to the LMM Central Admin Office after which the Admin Office establishes communication which such a choir by sending vital information to the choir and receiving specific details on the choir.
- Pre-Requisite For Choir Membership
To be a member of any of the choirs of the LMM you must fulfill the following:
- Must be born again
- Must be filled with the Holy Spirit
- Must have attended foundation school at Christ Embassy
- Must be involved in the cell system
- Must be musically inclined and willing to be groomed
- Must have a copy of and thoroughly read this handbook and signed the choir code of conduct adherence form, indicating that you understand and would comply with all rules and regulations of the LMM.
- Must have passed the special choir membership audition program which holds regularly.
- Must have been a member of Christ Embassy for at least 3 months
- LMM Training Programs, Conferences And Conventions
The LMM holds these programs with her choirs at different levels:
- Choir coordinators and officials
- Choir members